We have thought long and hard about ensuring the safety of everyone that crosses our door, we will be implementing the following –
- Anyone entering the boutique must sanitise their hands at the sanitisation station at the front door – including staff.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer, if you or your guest have a raised temperature we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked if either you or your guest have experienced any symptoms of Covid -19 or tested positive in the past 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- You will be asked to pop on a visor and we will have masks and gloves available if you would like to use them as well.
- Your bridal stylist will pull any gowns you would like to try and place them on a separate rail (please have a look at our website and note any dress names you like) This will mean you will be unable to touch any dresses that you’re not trying on.
- All staff will be wearing a visor and at some points will also be wearing masks, they will sanitise and wash their hands frequently.
- We have replaced our normal towels in the bathroom with disposable paper towels, we have also replaced our glasses and mugs with disposable cups, we would ask that you put any that you have used in the bin at the end of your appointment.
- After each appointment our team will spend 30 minutes cleaning any areas that the previous customer had been with anti viral cleaner, including toilets, all surfaces, the floor, bridal viewing room including the couch, and all dresses will be steamed and treated with a fabric safe anti viral spray.
- We would ask that you arrive at your allocated appointment time, staff will not be able to take you any earlier than that time, nor will they be able to let your appointment run long if you arrive late.